The 2021 Golf Season Has Arrived!
With one COVID-19 Golf Season under our belts, we are confident that every precaution has been taken to ensure a safe, and happy golf season. We have established precautionary measures consistent with public health guidelines and industry best practices. Our focus remains to be the health and safety of our Members, guests, team members and communities.
Everyone can play a huge role by following our safety procedures from arrival until departure. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Our Safety is Your Safety
2021 Safety Procedures
Please adhere to the guidelines established by our local, provincial and federal government.
If you have COVID-19 or have traveled in the past 14 days – Please stay home.
Tee times are mandatory and must be booked in advance. We do not accept walk-ins. To pre-book tee times visit golfcranberry.com or by phone at (705) 444-2699
Physical distancing is required at all times (minimum 6ft apart).
Tee Times & Bookings
Tee times are suitably spaced to provide physical distancing and maintain pace of play.
Power carts are available, only one person per cart, unless you share the same household and can show proof of same physical address.
We recommend all golfers bring gloves and antibacterial wipes with them as well as cloths for cleaning golf balls.
Arrival at Cranberry Golf Course
- Golfers may arrive on our property no earlier than 20 minutes prior to their scheduled tee time.
- Valuables should be locked in your vehicle. Cranberry Golf Course is not responsible for items left in your vehicle.
- All driving range bookings must be arranged in advance by calling the Golf Shop at (705) 444-2699. There is no cost to reserve.
- If you are a Member or if you prepaid your tee time, you only check-in with the greeter and starter – not the Golf Shop.
- If you are not a Member or have not pre-paid for your golf round, please check-in at the Golf Shop check-in window, currently guests are not permitted in the Golf Shop.
- Golfers are able to purchase from our Grab-n-Go menu at the Golf Shop check-in window for any on-course food & beverage needs.
- Please check in with the greeter and drop all golf bags at the bag drop prior to parking.
- The greeter will assign your designated carts. Staff are not permitted to handle golf bags.
- All golfers must maintain physical distancing from staff members and other patrons at all times.
- Golfers are responsible to carry bags to their designated carts after checking in.
- Golfers are asked to put their golf shoes on in the parking lot after parking.
- Club Rentals are available from the check-in window.
- Club storage is not available at this time.
- The Golf Shop is currently closed to guests at this time, the check-in window is available for any purchases or pick up for will call.
- Plexiglass shields in the Golf Shop serve to protect employees and golfers during payment interactions.
- Floor markings and signage are spaced 2 meters apart indicating physical distancing for customers (when guests are once again permitted inside the Golf Shop)
- Change rooms are not available at this time.
- Clubhouse washrooms are open. Masks are mandatory when in the clubhouse washrooms.
- Washroom facilities are also available on the 5th and 10th holes.
- Members and Golfers with prepaid green fees should check in with the starter – not the Golf Shot.
- Once checked in, golfers must remain physically distanced while waiting for the starter to send them on course.
- Scorecards are provided to each golfer. Scorecards are available with the starter.
- Golf pencils are available but we strongly encourage each golfer to bring a pen or pencil from home.
- All driving range bookings must be arranged in advance by calling Golf Shop at (705) 444-2699. There is no cost to reserve.
- Practice facilities are open to golfers prior to their round.
- Driving range stations are spaced 12 feet apart to allow for physical distancing.
- Driving range golf balls are provided by the back shop to reduce touch points.
- Golfers are to use their own golf balls on the putting green & chipping green.
On Course Policies
- Ball washers, benches, bunker rakes & 100, 150, & 200-yard stakes are not available. Turf markings are clearly visible.
- No-touch garbage cans are available for use on the course.
- On course washroom facilities are limited to the clubhouse, 5th and 10th tee washrooms only. Cleaning standards and frequency of all washroom facilities including the clubhouse and 10th tee has been increased.
- On course drinking water is available on the 1st tee & 10th tee or for purchase from our Grab & Go selection in the Golf Shop before your round or from the Beverage Cart.
- Only one player on the tee deck at a time.
- When putting, the golfer with the ball furthest away from the hole will putt first and hole out.
- Golfers must keep physical distance of 6 feet on the putting green at all times.
- Regulation cups have been installed in each hole for safety, please gently lift lever with putter head to retrieve your ball.
- The flag stick is to remain in at all times – please DO NOT TOUCH the flag stick.
- You may choose to move your golf ball anywhere within the bunker in an ideal lie or play it as it lies.
- Rakes are not available at this time
After Round Policies
- Power carts are to be returned to staff at starter/staging area.
- Compressed air for shoe cleaning is not available.
- We ask that golfers COMPLETELY empty carts of all personal belongings and garbage.
- We ask each golfer to exit the course as promptly as possible following completion of their game.
Food & Beverage Facilities
- Beverage cart & on course food will be available through our 9-Eighteen app – inquire with golf staff for more information.
- The Half Way House is not in operation at this time.
- Join us on the largest patio in Collingwood for unparalleled views of Blue Mountain and our first fairway. Station on the Green boasts a wide selection of mouth-watering menu items along with a variety of wine selections, local craft beers, and fantastic cocktails. Learn More
- Payment will be accepted by credit card, debit card or cash. You are encouraged to tap.
Cleaning & Safety
- Carts are fully sanitized after each round.
- In addition to routine infection control, employees will wash hands frequently and wear gloves when cleaning, disinfecting and attending to customers.
- High frequency touch points (across all departments and washrooms) will be disinfected every two hours of operation.
- In addition to scheduled cleaning of high frequency touch points, each staff member will have their own spray bottle with disinfectant (and/or food-safe sanitizer when applicable) to use to disinfect/sanitize their area, equipment and tools.
- In addition to routine cleaning and disinfecting of washrooms (including fixed on-course washrooms), an enhanced hard surface disinfection will be applied twice a day.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available outside of washrooms and in public areas.
- Kleenex will be available in washrooms and public areas.
- Enhanced Golf Cart/Pull Cart cleaning and disinfection will occur at the end of the day or between customer use.
- Enhanced Turf equipment cleaning and disinfection will occur at the end of the day or between employee use.
- All staff have protective gear and are fully trained in sanitizing and cleaning policies.
|Bag Storage||Not available|
|Club Cleaning||Not available|
|Bag Service||Not available|
|Halfway Hut||Not available|
|On Course Washroom||Available|
|Ball Washers||Not available|
|Station on the Green Patio||Available|