Policies for the 2021 Golf Season
The 2021 Golf Season Has Arrived!
2021 Safety Procedures
- If you have COVID-19 or have traveled in the past 14 days – Please stay home.
- All golfers are strongly encouraged to pre-book tee times online at golfcranberry.com or by phone at (705) 444-2699
- Physical distancing is required at all times (minimum 6ft apart).
- No group gatherings.
Tee Times & Bookings
- Tee times are strongly encouraged. To pre-book tee times visit golfcranberry.com or book over the phone at (705) 444-2699.
- Tee times are suitably spaced to provide physical distancing and maintain pace of play.
- Power carts are available, only one person per cart, unless you share the same household and can show proof of same physical address.
- We recommend all golfers bring gloves and antibacterial wipes with them as well as cloths for cleaning golf balls.
Arrival at Cranberry Golf Course
- Golfers may arrive on our property no earlier than 20 minutes prior to their scheduled tee time.
- Valuables should be locked in your vehicle. Cranberry Golf Course is not responsible for items left in your vehicle.
- If you are a Member or have prepaid, check-in with the starter.
- If you are not a Member or have not pre-paid for your golf round, please check-in at the golf shop check-in window, currently guests are not permitted in the golf shop.
- Golfers are able to purchase from our grab-n-go menu at the check-in window for any on-course food & beverage needs.
- Drop golf bags at the bag drop prior to parking.
- Staff cannot handle golf bags.
- Golfers must maintain physical distancing from staff members at all times.
- Golfers are responsible to carry bags to their designated carts after checking in.
- Golfers are asked to put their golf shoes on in the parking lot after parking.
- Club Rentals are available from the check-in window.
- Club storage is not available at this time.
- The Golf Shop is currently closed to guests at this time, the check-in window is available for any purchases or pick up for will call.
- Plexiglass shields in the pro shop serve to protect employees and golfers during payment interactions.
- Floor markings and signage are spaced 2 meters apart indicating physical distancing for customers (when guests are once again permitted inside the Golf Shop)
- Change rooms are not available at this time.
- Clubhouse washrooms are open. Masks are mandatory when in the clubhouse washrooms.
- Members and Golfers with prepaid green fees should check in with the starter.
- Once checked in, golfers must remain physically distanced while waiting to be sent on course.
- Scorecards are provided to each golfer
- Golf pencils are available but we strongly encourage each golfer to bring a pen or pencil from home.
- Practice facilities are open to golfers prior to their round.
- Driving range stations are spaced 12 feet apart to allow for physical distancing.
- Driving range golf balls are provided by the back shop to reduce touch points.
- Golfers are to use their own golf balls on the putting green & chipping green.
On Course Policies
- Ball washers, benches, 150-yard markers and bunker rakes are not available.
- No-touch garbage cans are available for use on the course.
- On course washroom facilities are limited to the clubhouse, 5th & 10th tee washrooms only. Cleaning standards and frequency of all washroom facilities including the clubhouse and 10th tee has been increased.
- On course drinking water is available on the 1st tee & 10th tee or for purchase from our Grab & Go selection in the pro shop before your round.
- Only one player on the tee deck at a time.
- When putting, the golfer with the ball furthest away from the hole will putt first and hole out.
- Golfers must keep physical distance of 6 feet on the putting green at all times.
- Regulation cups have been installed in each hole for safety, please gently lift lever with putter head to retrieve your ball.
- The flag stick is to remain in at all times – please DO NOT TOUCH the flag stick.
After Round Policies
- Power carts are to be returned to staff at starter/staging area.
- Compressed air for shoe cleaning is not available.
- We ask that golfers COMPLETELY empty carts of all personal belongings and garbage.
- We ask each golfer to exit the course as promptly as possible following completion of their game.
Food & Beverage Facilities
- We have created a selection of Grab & Go food items to enjoy during your round of golf. These are available for purchase at the Golf Shop prior to your round.
- Beverage cart & on course food will be available through our 9 Eighteen app – inquire with golf staff for more information.
- Seating areas in the restaurant or on the patio are not available at this time.
- The half way house is not in operation at this time.
View the Grab & Go Menu Here
- Payment will be accepted by credit card, debit card or cash. You are encouraged to tap.
Cleaning & Safety
- Carts are fully sanitized after each round.
- In addition to routine infection control, employees will wash hands frequently and wear gloves when cleaning, disinfecting and attending to customers.
- High frequency touch points (across all departments and washrooms) will be disinfected every two hours of operation.
- In addition to scheduled cleaning of high frequency touch points, each staff member will have their own spray bottle with disinfectant (and/or food-safe sanitizer when applicable) to use to disinfect/sanitize their area, equipment and tools.
- In addition to routine cleaning and disinfecting of washrooms (including fixed on-course washrooms), an enhanced hard surface disinfection will be applied twice a day.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available outside of washrooms and in public areas.
- Kleenex will be available in washrooms and public areas.
- Enhanced Golf Cart/Pull Cart cleaning and disinfection will occur at the end of the day or between customer use.
- Enhanced Turf equipment cleaning and disinfection will occur at the end of the day or between employee use
- All staff have protective gear and are fully trained in sanitizing and cleaning policies.
|Bag Storage||Not available|
|Club Cleaning||Not available|
|Bag Service||Not available|
|Halfway Hut||Not available|
|On Course Washroom||Available|
|Ball Washers||Not available|
|Golf Shop||Not available|
|Station on the Green Patio||Not available|