Open for the 2020 Season!
From all of us at Cranberry Golf Course, Welcome to the 2020 Golf season.
It is VITAL that all golfers familiarize themselves with these new policies and that we work together to ensure Cranberry Golf Course remains a safe place for Members, Guests and Staff.
2020 Safety Procedures
- If you have COVID-19 or have traveled in the past 14 days – Please stay home.
- All golfers are strongly encouraged to pre-book tee times online at golfcranberry.com or by phone at (800) 465-9077
- Physical distancing is required at all times (minimum 6ft apart).
- No group gatherings.
Tee Times & Bookings
- Tee times are strongly encouraged. To pre-book tee times visit golfcranberry.com or book over the phone at (705) 444-2699.
- Tee times are suitably spaced to provide physical distancing and maintain pace of play.
- Some of our power carts are outfitted with cart dividers for rider safety. Power Carts without dividers are single rider only, unless you share the same household and can show proof of same physical address. In this case you will be identified with a flag on your cart.
- We recommend all golfers bring gloves and antibacterial wipes with them as well as cloths for cleaning golf balls.
Arrival at Cranberry Golf Course
- Golfers may arrive on our property no earlier than 20 minutes prior to their scheduled tee time.
- Valuables should be locked in your vehicle. Cranberry Golf Course is not responsible for items left in your vehicle.
- If you are a Member or have prepaid, check-in with the starter.
- If you are not a Member or have not pre-paid for your golf round, please check-in at the pro shop, a limit of two guests in the pro shop at one time.
- Drop golf bags at the bag drop prior to parking.
- Staff cannot handle golf bags.
- Golfers must maintain physical distancing from staff members at all times.
- Golfers are responsible to carry bags to their designated carts after checking in.
- Golfers are asked to put their golf shoes on in the parking lot after parking.
- Club storage and Club Rentals are not available at this time.
- Masks must be worn in the Pro Shop at all times.
- Plexiglass shields in the pro shop serve to to protect employees and golfers during payment interactions.
- Floor markings and signage are spaced 2 meters apart indicating physical distancing for customers when a line is present.
- Change rooms are not available to golfers at this time.
- Clubhouse washrooms are open.
- Members and Golfers with prepaid green fees should check in with the starter.
- Once checked in, golfers must remain physically distanced while waiting to be sent on course.
- A printable version of our Scorecard is available here to bring with you.
- Golf pencils are available but we strongly encourage each golfer to bring a pen or pencil.
- Practice facilities are open to golfers prior to their round as well as on an hourly booking system (contact the Pro Shop to book).
- Driving range is limited to 7 stations at a time to allow for physical distancing.
- Golfers are to use their own golf balls on the putting green & chipping green.
On Course Policies
- Ball washers, benches, 150-yard markers and bunker rakes are not available.
- Bunkers: You may choose to move your golf ball anywhere within the bunker in an ideal lie or play it as it lies.
- No-touch garbage cans are available for use on the course.
- On course washroom facilities are limited to the 10th tee washrooms only. Cleaning standards and frequency of all washroom facilities including the clubhouse and 10th tee is increased.
- On course drinking water is available on the 1st or 10th tee.
- Only one player on the tee deck at a time.
- When putting, the golfer with the ball furthest away from the hole will putt first and hole out.
- Golfers must keep physical distance of 6 feet on the putting green at all times.
- Cups will be set so balls will enter the hole, a pin caddy will be used to extract your ball.
- The flag stick is to remain in at all times – please DO NOT TOUCH the flag stick.
After Round Policies
- Power carts are to be returned to staff at starter/staging area.
- Compressed air for shoe cleaning is not available.
Food & Beverage Facilities
- Station on the Green Patio is now open for the 2020 Season with physical distancing and safety policies in place.
- Enjoy live music on Station on the Green Patio every Tuesday night from 5pm-8pm.
- Deck hour specials daily from 3pm-6pm!
- Beverage carts are available Friday, Saturday & Sundays
- The half way house are not in operation at this time.
View the Station on the Green Menu Here
View the Station on the Green Drinks Menu Here
- Payment will be accepted by credit card, debit card or cash.
Cleaning & Safety
- In addition to routine infection control, employees will wash hands frequently and wear gloves when cleaning, disinfecting and attending to customers.
- High frequency touch points (across all departments and washrooms) will be disinfected every two hours of operation.
- In addition to scheduled cleaning of high frequency touch points, each staff member will have their own spray bottle with disinfectant (and/or food-safe sanitizer when applicable) to use to disinfect/sanitize their area, equipment and tools.
- In addition to routine cleaning and disinfecting of washrooms (including fixed on-course washrooms), an enhanced hard surface disinfection will be applied twice a day.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available outside of washrooms and in public areas.
- Kleenex will be available in washrooms and public areas.
- Enhanced Golf Cart/Pull Cart cleaning and disinfection will occur at the end of the day or between customer use.
- Enhanced Turf equipment cleaning and disinfection will occur at the end of the day or between employee use.
|Bag Storage||Not available|
|Club Cleaning||Not available|
|Bag Service||Not available|
|Halfway Hut||Not available|
|On Course Washroom||Available|
|Ball Washers||Not available|
|Station on the Green Patio||Available|